Personal information of users that HopCoin receives and processes
- For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information of the user” means:
- Personal information that the user provides about himself/herself when Leaving an application, making a purchase, registration (creating an account) or in other In the process of using the site.
- Data that is automatically transmitted by the HopCoin website during its The user’s device is not a user of HopCoin website, but a user of HopCoin software, including the IP address, cookie information, information about the user’s browser (or other browser (or other software through which the site is accessed), access time, address the time of access, the address of the requested page.
Data provided to the site for the purpose of providing services and/or sale of goods and/or provision of other values to visitors to the site, in accordance with the the activities of this site:
- first name
This Policy applies only to the Ell&G site and does not control and is not responsible for third party sites to which the user may access through links available on the HopCoin site. Such sites may collect or 1.3. The site is not under the control and is not liable for any other actions of third parties.
The site generally does not verify the validity of personal information provided by users.
Users, and does not exercise control over their legal capacity. However, HopCoin assumes that the user provides accurate and sufficient personal information on the matters offered in the forms of this resource, and keeps this information up to date.
Purposes of collecting and processing users’ personal information
The site only collects and stores personal information that is necessary for providing services and/or selling goods and/or providing other values to HopCoin site visitors.
Personal information of the user can be used for the following purposes:
- To improve the quality of the site, the usability of the site, the development of new products and services
- Terms of processing the user’s personal information and its transfer to third parties
- HopCoin stores the user’s personal information in accordance with the internal regulations of the specific services.
- The user’s personal information is kept confidential, except when the user voluntarily makes his or her information publicly available to the general public.
- HopCoin has the right to transfer the user’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has expressed his or her consent to such actions by consenting to provide such data;
- The transfer is necessary as part of the user’s use of a particular HopCoin site, or to provide goods and/or services to the user;
- In order to be able to protect the rights and legitimate interests of HopCoin website or third parties in cases where the user violates the HopCoin website User Agreement.
Change of personal information by the user
The user can at any time change, update, supplement the personal information provided by them, or any part of it, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality by leaving an application to the administration of the site as follows: Email: [email protected]
The user may at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of personal personal data, by submitting a request to the site’s administration via the following means: Email: [email protected]
The Site has taken all necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties.
Feedback. Questions and Suggestions
Any suggestions or questions about this Policy should be sent as follows: Email: [email protected]